The signs which shows that your body needs water are-
- HEADACHES- when the body is dehydrated, the brain can temporarily contract or shrink from fluid loss.This mechanism causes the brain to pull away from the skull, causing pain and resulting in a ‘ dehydration headache.’
- POOR CONCENTRATION- As the human mind holds around 90% water, it certainly gives hints when it is dried out. The absence of it in the mind can influence your mood and memory.
- DRY MOUTH AND BAD BREATH- The absence of water creates less spit in the mouth, which contains antibacterial properties. This leads to more bacteria in the mouth, bringing about bad breath.
- FOOD CRAVINGS- Whenever you have sudden cravings, drink a glass of water before eating something. Your body often sends false flags that you are hungry, when you are actually thirsty.
- LATHARGY AND FATIGUE- When you are feeling lethargic and exhausted, it can be because of dehydration. The absence of water causes low circulatory strain and insufficient oxygen supply all through the body. The absence of oxygen causes lethargy and a lazy feeling.