If the current world of ‘healthy hedonism’ has overwhelmed you,it can regards for feeling the goodness. Especially for the once who have taken up punishing exercise regimes and diets that hurt the body and strain the mind.
Many people believes in making physical and sustainable lifestyle. The wellness entrepreneur talks about the latest revolution in the industry; doing what makes you feel good……because wellness is about finding what brings you joy- and shouldn’t feel like a chore. If we stick to routines that give us joy, and pursue habits according to our body’s ability , we will be consistent.
Wellness has more to do with an internal balance shift- physical,emotional and social. The process of achieving it should ideally be gradual. The new science of wellness talks against harsh regimes. Many health coaches believes to achieve a wellness approach to understand what works best for you. If you are not a gym lover, pushing yourself to become one may end up in being a task in itself,leaving you unhappy. You will eventually discontinue , then stress about not being able to follow a strict regimen, adding to your unhappiness quotient.
TIPS FOR A SUSTAINABLE WELLNESS ROUTINE-
- Try the 80/20 rule. Practice the healthy routine 80% of the time and allow yourself a few indulgence 20% of the time.
- Add exercise to your daily activities outside the gym.
- Ditch unrealistic goals.
- Give up unhealthy habits gradually.
- Don’t do anything drastic.
- Plan to succeed in your wellness goals.
- Don’t overdo anything.
- Appreciate small win.
- Avoid behaviors that rob you of your energy.